Monday, May 24, 2010

Simple and Easy

I am now aware that most of the articles published in ISJ were written in a very simple way, using simple sentences and words. Easy readings. Small findings but significant for theory development. Can I write the way the writers wrote their ideas? Will try my best!

Today, I will be interviewing a key manager in OB10. This will be a second interview. Hopefully this meeting will be fruitful.

Suddenly, I feel like going to a place, away from home, away from work.. erm.. a holiday in an island? I'll make sure that the article for ISJ ready by next week and will reward myself with holiday at Pulau Kapas!

Heheeeeeee

oh ya! I found the book that Fatin is asking for.. and will buy it later today.

Australian Mathematics Competition Book 1, 1978-1984 (Enrichment Series, Volume 1)

Mathematics Competitions

Australian Mathematics Competition Book 3, 1992 - 1998

I love to see her smiles everytime she got what she asked for. I am a good mother, right? hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment