Tuesday, May 11, 2010

First step

In addition to my normal workload, I have to prepare invoices for my husband's catering business. At least, I've to spend 36 hours a month for the invoices. Thats what I did last night. Stayed up until 2am. But I could only finish a bunch of them. Need to continue producing invoices tonite. Well, I accept that as a challenge, keep my mind away from all the papers and books for a day or two. Hee..

I'm almost settle with the article for Jurnal Pengurusan and looking forward to start another new papers on:
1. interpretive case study research (for IFIP in Finland)
2. offshore accounting outsourcing in Malaysia (for any international conference)

and new books on:
1. pembangunan sistem dan aplikasi sistem maklumat perakaunan ( a book on system development written in Malay)
2. sistem maklumat perakaunan dan kawalan (again, another book on system and control to be written in Malay)
3. Writing a Teaching Case

err.. am I too ambitious? Well, I believe in first step. Without the first step, I' cannot reach the end... I mean a complete paper. Hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment