Good input from the interview with members of Outsourcing Malaysia this morning. Lots of issues being raised up. One important issue is employability of our graduates. Although there are thousands of graduates every year, they are not employable! I am not surprised. The most talented graduates will not apply for a job in outsourcing but rather go to a better job prospect. Well, pls do not blame the universities for not producing quality graduates. We done our part by providing basic knowledge and skills which should be polished by the industry who need them! They are half baked and to make sure they can be eaten up, the industry should provide further training so that they can fit well in the particular firms!
Sorry if I am a bit serious here but I'm tired.. tired of driving, tired of finalising the grades and tired of thinking list of works need to finish up by end of this week:
1. repair the paper for Jurnal Pengurusan
2. send out egovernment paper
3. repair Petronas SAP case
4. repair Tegar case
5. finalising book on communnicating knowledge across border
phewwwwwwwwwww..
No comments:
Post a Comment