Life is full of choices and we have to make the right decision at the right time.
1. This morning, I had to make a big decision. A decision to buy a right printer. Hehe..its not easy to decide, you know. It took me hours of talking to the sales representative at different shop counters. Finally, I bought HP laser printer. Just because of its easy installations and may be because of its brand!
2. Another decision that I have to make is where to send my egovernment paper. I want to send my egovernment paper to a conference but I have to choose either London or Vietnam. Two great conferences in November. The last criteria to be taken into consideration is place. I've never been to Vietnam, and I would like to go there. I've been to London many times before, and love to go there again for shoppings etc. Which one should I choose? Waaa .. its so difficult to make a right decision, kan? A place that I've never been or a place where I want to be?
No comments:
Post a Comment