I terminate my maid service after 7 years. Years with full of conflicts - love, hate etc. No. This story is not about her anymore. I forgive and forget. Whatever happened had happened and I am not going to bring them back into my memory.
This is the sixth day without maid. I began to love my kitchen more then ever. Cleaning up all the masses is not that easy but we made it. Kak Ngah, Aishah and Puteri also Fauzan and Fareez.. they are so helpful.
Now I that I have all my kitchen tools back in place - the slow cooker, breadmaker, grill, deep fryer , steamer etc etc. Not to forget, my old microwave. Hahh!
Yesterday I made a bread pudding using electric steamer. The best feelings I ever had after almost 7 years. So, looking for more new recepies and adventure in my sweet happening kitchen.

No comments:
Post a Comment