Saturday, February 5, 2011

Holidays n Ideas

Been away for holidays since thursday night and back home just 2 hours ago. Very productive and enjoyable. Manage to revise and resubmit an article to JKM, and at the same time finalize my book and send out to publisher. Hee.. love the holiday so much!

This time, the place for holidays was at one of the rural part in Malaysia, a far away beach that not so many people know, no internet, no phone, no tv. Haha... so now u know, why I can finish all my work within just a few days. I should do that more often, right?

The children enjoy the nature as well.. they play with the birds and monkeys.. haha.believe it or not? ... its true...those animals were around when we sat on the bench. I played with my netbook (finishing my write up) and they played with birds and monkeys.. be nice to them, they will be nicer to u.. :))

I'm thinking of buying this Kindle thingy.. must be very helpful in my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment