I've few more things to settle before go for holiday:
1. ERGS proposal
2. Marking exams and greding
3. COPPA
Last few weeks, I've sent a book on Knowledge Management to a publisher and several articles to journals:
1. Sensemaking and Imagination - MISQ
2. Overcoming Knowledge Gap - JAIS
3. E-government evaluation for decision making and organizational learning - IJITDM
4. Egovernment evaluation and organizational learning - IJDS
5. Accounting Outsourcing services - SIJ
Bad news - JAIS replied last two days... heee.. the chief editor was my PhD external examiner. Appreciate his comment that I need to add more theoretical discussion. Well, its not the end of the world. I just need to improve the article and resubmit. Not a big task... anyway. Alternatively, I can just send that article to lower tier journal, easy work but I prefer to work on the theory part, improve the paper and resubmit to JAIS.
Good news - the book publisher willing to publish my book without any amendment or correction. Wow!
Hope to get a number of publications this year in addition to forthcoming publications 2011:
Journals
1. Risiko hubungan dan kepercayaan dalam penyumberan luar perakaunan - Jurnal Pengurusan
2. E-government - ELX - Jurnal Pengurusan
3. E-Procurement - TGPPP
4. E-government and organizational learning: IJDS
Chapter in Books
1. MIA - Sap Case
2. MIA - Tega Case
Book
1. Managing and Communicating Knowledge in OSD
After all the hard work, pls wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment