Thursday, June 17, 2010

Garage Sales

We will be moving to our new house soon! From an intermediate to a corner lot. From a 5 min drive to UKM to a place that will take at least 20-30 mins drive. From a very convenient, full of amenities - schools, clinics, shops, good restaurants to a quite, silent & salient place.I'm not sure whether buying that house and moving to such place is good. But for sure, I love the place. A place full of memories. A place that make me feel closer to my past - the memories of my dear dad n mom. A place where he always want me to be. I remembered, long ago, when I just started working, he asked me to buy a banglow lot at Saujana Impian. I resisted. I told him that I dont want to stay around there. He looked upset. The truth is I didnt have enough money to buy one! :(

Somehow, today, I managed to get myself a land for a bangalow but not in Saujana Impian, though. Just to overcome these guilty feelings, I bought that corner lot... *sigh*

So... I am going to sale some of my stuff before moving out by all means - a garage sale in front of my house, e-bay and this blog! Dont worry.. its going to be cheap! very cheap!




No comments:

Post a Comment