A week holiday - done! Been to Cherating, Pulau Kapas, JB, Melaka. Now, I have fresh mind to start writing again. I've done my ISJ paper and sent to Brian for review. Next, I'm going to work on
1. Thesis to book
2. qualitative research methodology paper for IFIP
3. finalise Tegar case
4. IFIP 2008 paper for LRP
---
I just bought a new honda accord car. An elegant and smart car. Love it so much. Now that I've add more liability and need to think more to get extra money. How to get more? My only alternative is my husband's catering business. But that is his business. I always dream of starting my own business but dont really have a good plan for that. Maybe a training or consultantcy work? Online shopping mall? When and how to start that? ergh..
Btw, I have to drive traffic to this site.. heee
No comments:
Post a Comment