Sunday, June 12, 2011

Aim BIG

Its now mid June. Time to re-think and re-strategize. What have I done so far? Half of the year has gone and I have half year more to go. Trying to meet my own target, my own AIM. I worked with several draft articles at the same time, sent them out. Half of them were turned down. May be, I aimed TOO BIG. Sent them to high impact journal but the quality of the article have not yet reach that level. Hehe.. well.. now is the time to review those paper, and send again to lower rank. Actually, I can work harder, improve the paper theoretically and resubmit. But of course that demand hugeeeeeee amount of time and at this moment, I just want to get them publish. Of course, there are other papers that I still work on for high impact journal and I will not give up. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment