Wow, it has been quite some time that I didnt update my blog. I could easily blame that on my busy schedules, students, exams, kids, etc. hehe.. anyway, it was me actually who was too lazy to log in and update. Anyway, I just came back from London. Not bad. Despite the 13hours long flight from KL to London, i really enjoy the conference. Although it was a bit technical for me, I take it as a challenge for new knowledge. I stayed from day one to day 3 without fail! I listened and tried to understand every single bit. I should congratulate the organizer for arranging several powerful keynote speakesr. Full of knowledge and very informative. Although I dont really like the food that they served for lunch and dinner, I should know better, that was English food.. tasteless and not spicy! hehe.. I shouldnt complain right? Plus, my paper will be indexed by IEEE and Thompson ISI.
Anyway, the trip was great especially when I had a chance to meet old friend and did a little shopping here and there. Feel like want to go to London again next year. But, of course with other conference.. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment