I've done with the above paper. What a relieve. Hopefully, this paper achieves the standard of high impact journal that i aim for. Doest matter how long it takes, i'll make sure this paper pass through the hassel. Insyallah.
I'm now preparing SAP case for dry run tomorrow with the MIA. I wrote this case last month and when I read it again, I'm not sure whether the case suits the accounting student. Well, lets give it a try tomorrow. Open for critiques.
My frgs e-commerce proposal was rejected because of technical reason ( I didnt submit the researchers' cv!) and my application for industry research grant for case development with MPC was rejected because of budget reason (budget too high). Two rejections at a time. Frustrated! Anyway, with positive thinking, I have more time now to focus on writing articles for journals.
Thank you Ya Allah Ya Alim.
No comments:
Post a Comment