I'm not sure what made me busy but I'm busy...Busy with kids, research and writing... as usual. I need to calm down a little bit and focus. Too much to do and I cannot do everything at once. Ok, lets go back a step behind...listing the jobs that need to be done asap
1. rewrite paper of communicating knowledge - now the intention is to focus on sense-making
2. action research - first visit should be done before end of this month - need to finalise the open-ended questions
3. frgs offshore outsourcing - still reading and analyse the interview transribe - low quality of transciption - have to wait for other transcription/retranscribe before further analysis
4. frgs survival strategy - still looking for interview and cases
5. interpretive paper for IFIP - still not ready - due end of july
6. paper need to be formated n sent to journal - Offshoring and SMEs, Risks and Control in Accounting Outsoucing, eProcurement
waaa everyhing is still hanging .. :|
No comments:
Post a Comment