Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Working Hard

Its kind of difficult when you are sitting in front of overloaded table. A table full with unfinished paperworks that need to be due by end of the month, plus tons of students project paper that need to be marked. Plus, lists of companies that need to be contacted for case studies... plus etc etc.

Sometimes, I just wonder, how people reach the top easily. What are they? Bionic Women or Super WOMEN? or its just their luck? Well, I dont believe in luck! You have to work hard not only for living but for living comfortably.

I am working hard now. The hardest it can be.

Chow!

Opps before that, magic sentences for today:


Relationship is IMPORTANT in business! A business can only survive with relationship and networking. Stare at a person eyes when you talk to them and try build a good relationship from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment